Accenture Recruitment 2022 Hiring Any Graduates Across India. IT Giant Accenture has sent out an hiring notification for various roles. Candidates with Engineering or Non-engineering graduation degree can also apply.
Accenture Recruitment 2022
Accenture is planning to hire huge freshers. Currently Rolled out an Off Campus drive of Associate software engineer and System and Service Associate.
Associate Software Engineer
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
System and Application Services Associate
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Any Gradation degree
- Across India
- No active backlogs
How to apply for Accenture Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can go through the provided link. Read all the details and Job description properly. Fill up all the details and further all the interviews dates will share via mail.