Wipro Off Campus 2022 Hiring Freshers for Analyst. Wipro is sending an hiring notification for freshers with a graduation degree for Security Analyst Job role. Following is a detailed description of the hiring process.
|Role||Cyber Security Analyst|
Wipro Off Campus 2022
The purpose of this role is to analyse, identify, rectify &recommend specific improvement measures that help in the security posture of the organization by protecting the sensitive information.
- Monitoring and safeguarding the log sources and security access
- Planning for disaster recovery in the event of any security breaches
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity
- Liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations
- Performs moderately complex log reviews and forensic analysis to identify unauthorized or unacceptable access to data or systems
- Conduct security assessments, risk analysis and root cause analysis of security incidents
- Handling incidents escalated by the L1 team in 24×7 rotational shifts
- Use advanced analytics tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- Timely security breach solutioning to end users,Internal stakeholders & external customers experience
- Effective Communication
- Collaborative Working
- Execution Excellence
- Problem Solving & Analytical Skills
- Adherence to SLA’s (90-95%), response time and resolutiontime TAT
Wipro is a Bangalore-based MNC company. Specialized in the cloud, cybersecurity, digital, and consulting. Earlier at the beginning of the company, the Wipro full form was Western India Vegetable Products Limited. Also, has a business sector such as lighting, healthcare, machinery, and more.
Apply for Wipro Off Campus 2022: Apply Here
Join Location Job Group: Join Here